Forms of Payment
Cash | Visa | MasterCard | American Express | Discover
Offering Care Credit
We are also pleased to offer convenient financing to fit your budget with affordable payment plans through CareCredit, the nation’s leading healthcare finance company.
Cosmetic surgery and medical aesthetics financing with CareCredit works just like a credit card. Finance the amount of your procedure upfront and pay the balance over time. Apply for financing online with our financing credit partner, CareCredit.
6 & 12 Months with 0% Interest (if paid in full). No interest is charged when the account holder makes the minimum monthly payment and pays off the balance when the promotion period ends.
24, 36, & 48 Months with 14.90% APR. Fixed monthly payments required until paid in full. A minimum of $1,000 transaction must be made.
Financial Policy for Booking Cosmetic Consults:
Our goal is to provide exceptional service to our patients on time. To do so, we have implemented a Cancellation/Missed Appointment Policy. This policy will allow us to better utilize available appointment times for our patients.
- If a patient accumulates 3 “No-Show’s” or “Last Minute Cancellations,” they may not be able to schedule future appointments with the doctor.
- Exceptions to this policy will only be made in extraordinary circumstances.
- In the event of a “No-Show” or “Last Minute Cancellation” (without rescheduling the patient or leaving us unable to fill the time slot), the Consultation Fee ($100) will be applied to the card on file.
- We ask for 24 hour notice for cancellations or appointment reschedule.
- If the patient arrives more than 15 minutes late to their appointment, we cannot guarantee the doctor will see them, and it may be considered a “No Show.”
- All Cosmetic Consults are $75 and are required to have a valid Credit Card on file at the time of scheduling. This card is to hold the appointment, and your fee will be applied to your service.
- If the patient is uncomfortable, leaving a Credit Card on file, a cash deposit ($175) will be required before scheduling future appointments.
Call now: (512) 641-9390