Our Austin Rhinoplasty is a plastic surgery procedure to reshape the nose structure. It may involve reconstructive surgery to restore the form and function of the nose, along with cosmetic surgery to improve shape, size, projection, and appearance. Rhinoplasty is the third most popular cosmetic surgery performed in the USA.
What is Rhinoplasty?
Nose surgery in Austin can transform the appearance of your nose or correct the interior chambers of your nose to effectively restore the capacity to breathe freely. Today’s modern techniques allow you to have safe and beautifully-balanced results. Dr. Leeman has the skill to improve both the aesthetics and function of your nose. It is always our goal to shape a very natural-looking nose that harmonizes perfectly with your other facial features. Patients who have undergone this procedure often comment on the positive effect it has on their self-confidence and self-esteem.
Am I a Candidate For Rhinoplasty?
Also known as a nose job in Austin, this surgery may be performed for aesthetic or corrective reasons, or for a combination of the two. You may be a good candidate for rhinoplasty if:
- You are unhappy or self-conscious with your current nose.
- You have a nasal deformity that needs correcting.
- You are in good general health.
- You are old enough that your facial growth is complete.
Before & AfterView All
Why Choose Dr. Leeman?
- Dr. Leeman is a double board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon.
- Our clinic has an onsite lab and CT scan for your convenience and speed of treatment.
- Dr. Leeman and our medical team provide individualized care and treatment in a state-of-the-art, boutique, private facility in Austin.
What Should I Expect With Rhinoplasty?
We often perform the surgery through tiny incisions made just within the nostrils so that scars are virtually invisible after healing. Depending on your natural structure and desired result, Dr. Leeman will reshape and redefine the nose by sculpting the bones and cartilage in the rhinoplasty procedure. A personal consultation with Dr. Leeman will help determine which technique will be appropriate for you. Contact us today and schedule a consultation for arguably the best rhinoplasty Austin, TX has to offer.