What makes body-jet liposuction so innovative?
Discover the latest liposuction treatment for a leaner, trimmer you! At Mueller Surgery Center in Austin, Dr. Leeman employs body sculpting techniques using body-jet water-assisted liposuction to wash away fat. In fact, Mueller Surgery Center is a recognized training facility for body-jet liposuction procedures. What makes this liposuction procedure so innovative? A spray of saline water helps loosen and prepare excess fat cells for removal. It is both gentle and effective, with less discomfort and smoother results than traditional procedures. Compared to traditional liposuction, this procedure can achieve superior results with less bruising and swelling, and virtually no patient downtime.
What are the advantages to body-jet liposuction?
- No need for heavy sedation or general anesthesia.
- Reduced risk of skin dimpling, skin laxity, or irregular skin surfacing that can occur after other types of liposuction. Also improves appearance of cellulite.
- Minimal swelling both during and after the procedure for more precise contouring and increased comfort.
- Very little post-procedure discomfort, with most patients completely pain-free by day four.
- Ability to resume most normal activities only a day after the procedure.
- Fat cells harvested with the Aqualipo system can be injected at various depths into the tissue of other parts of the body to enhance volume on face, breasts, or buttocks.
Which areas of the body can be treated with body-jet liposuction?
This liposuction technique can be used on any area of the body where you have unwanted fat, and anywhere liposuction is needed in a body-contouring procedure, such as a tummy tuck, arm lift, body lift, or male gynecomastia surgery. As with other liposuction techniques, body-jet water-assisted liposuction works best in patients who do not have a significant amount of loose, excess skin.