Six Plastic Surgery Procedures to Consider in Austin
Plastic surgery to improve your appearance is becoming more popular every year. With the development of less invasive technologies, plastic surgery has become a common practice for many people, young and old. Here are six plastic surgery procedures that many people in Austin find themselves considering:
1. Breast enhancement is one of the most popular plastic surgeries in the U.S. It allows for more volume and firmness along with a higher position, in certain cases.
2. Rhinoplasty or a nose job is the second most popular plastic surgery. This surgery corrects and reconstructs the shape of the nose and may restore its function by resolving respiratory impediment. Along with cosmetic concerns, a nose job may be used to correct breathing problems such as a deviated nasal septum or a sinus condition.
3. Liposuction is the most popular cosmetic surgical procedure that is used for body contouring. This is a popular procedure for women after they finish childbearing; however, both men and women who are dealing with stubborn pockets of fat can benefit from this procedure.
4. Rhytidectomy or a facelift will improve the visible signs of aging on the face and neck. It can improve the appearance of sagging skin, folds on the side of the nose and mouth, jowls in the jaw and cheeks and sagging neck skin. For some people, a brow lift and eyelid surgery may be performed along with a facelift.
5. Blepharoplasty or eyelid surgery can be performed on the lower lids, the upper lids or both. It treats bags under the eyes, fatty deposits that cause puffiness, wrinkles and the sagging of the lower eyelid and a drooping lower eyelid. Eyelid surgery is suitable for cosmetic reasons to give the person a more youthful appearance. It is also done in Austin to correct folds or sagging skin that may impair vision.
6. Brazilian butt lift is the popular name given to an innovative procedure that removes fat from one place on the body and then repositions it to the backside in order to achieve fuller, more rounded buttocks. It utilizes the process known as a fat transfer.
Along with these and other plastic surgery procedures, you will find many non-surgical treatments available at the office of Daniel J. Leeman, MD in Austin. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn about your options!