Reasons to Get a Brazilian Butt Lift in Austin
Looking to fill out your jeans a little more? Maybe accentuate those curves to boost your confidence? Sometimes diet and exercise just aren’t enough to help you get to your ultimate body goal. There is nothing hotter right now than a shapely behind, and the office of Daniel J Leeman, MD, is your place to go for a Brazilian butt lift in Austin, TX.
What Is A Brazilian Butt Lift?
A Brazilian butt lift is a cosmetic procedure that adds more shape and volume to your bottom and contours your backside. Not surprisingly, its name is derived from the country where it was first performed. This procedure has become immensely popular within the United States, making it one of the fastest growing plastic surgery procedures.
How Is It Done?
The Brazilian butt lift in Austin is done by a specialized liposuction process in which fat is taken from areas around the backside, before being injected into the butt itself. The injections give you a fuller, shapelier backside. Taking fat from the surrounding areas enhances the overall effect of the procedure. The entire surgery can take around 4 hours to complete but can vary from patient to patient.
Why Get One?
There many reasons why women choose to get a Brazilian Butt Lift in Austin.
Here are a good handful of reasons:
- Add More Volume – The procedure gives you a bigger and fuller behind.
- A Nicer Shape – There’s nothing like the voluptuous contours of a sumptuous bottom. A Brazilian butt lift in Austin, TX, can help you achieve the figure you have always wanted.
- Feel More Body Confident – A lot of us feel somewhat shy when it comes to our bodies. The procedure can bring a significant confidence boost and do wonders for your self-esteem. You know the feeling you get when you buy a new item of clothing and wear it out the first time? You could feel like that every day!
- Look Better In Clothing – Add new dimensions to fashion with your new butt. Whether at the beach in a killer bikini or at a cocktail party in an elegant evening dress, you’ll look absolutely stunning.
- Correct Disparity In Symmetry – Sometimes, especially after losing weight, our butts can look a little worse for wear. The procedure is often chosen as a remedy to this.
- Combat The Effects Of Aging – Unfortunately, as the years go on, gravity and genetics take a toll on our bodies and sometimes diets and exercise just aren’t enough.
After surgery, most patients can resume their normal activities after 1-2 weeks. It’s recommended that strenuous activity and exercise can be resumed after six weeks.
Brazilian Butt Lift In Austin
For more information about getting a Brazilian butt lift, contact the experts at the office of Daniel J. Leeman, MD, in Austin, Texas. We are happy to answer any questions you might have about this procedure or any of the other treatments and procedures we offer. Call today to schedule your initial consultation!